Pure, our state of the art Materials Recycling Facility (MRF) based in Stratford on Avon, was officially opened in 2011.
Utilising the latest in machinery, technology, optical separation and multiple fibre screens, Pure can process up to 25 tonnes of fully comingled dry recyclable material per hour.
The site is licensed for 150,000 tonnes of material. Current contracts with Stratford District Council, Rugby Borough Council and Tewkesbury Borough Council make up 70% of the recyclates received with the balance sourced from the open market.
- Separation of fully comingled dry recyclable materials including glass, paper, card, plastic, cans and newspaper into clean recyclable material
- Operates 24 hours a day, six days a week
- 95% of all targeted input is recycled
- Materials end markets span the UK and abroad
- Employ approximately 90 people from the local area
- Rugby Borough Council moved to top quartile for recycling performance after moving their waste to our recycling facility.
Processing of co-mingled recyclates at Pure: