We have completed 30 schemes comprising 98 projects with a further 3 schemes in design and 2 on site and 7 in aftercare, totalling a planned construction value of £596m. Our clients have included:
- The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Wye Valley NHS Trust
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust
- West London NHS Trust
Designing and building the UK’s first dedicated centre for cancer immunology research to bring together world-leading cancer scientists and enable interdisciplinary teams to expand clinical trials and develop more lifesaving drugs.
Creating a purpose-built facility for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) and Perinatal Services. Providing support for adolescents, pregnant women, and women with a babies up to one year old who are experiencing mental health difficulties.
Kier successfully delivered a programme of 23 projects across two strategic Trusts estates which included MRI, Renal, Pathology, Laminar flow Theatre, Theatre Recovery, Paediatric assessment, A & E, Wards A,B,C & D, Chemotherapy, Catering, Fire Protection Works & Orthodontics.
Our North Middlesex University Hospital (NMUH) project was a £53.6 million re-development comprising of 5 separate projects including units for Strokes, HIV, Women’s & Children’s Services, retained estates, infrastructure and external works. We treated each unit as an individual project with its own project team.
The redevelopment of Wexham Park Hospital Women’s Services consisted of the remodelling of the Maternity and Gynaecology Facilities. This forming brand new, state of the art facilities for Slough and the surrounding areas.