We deliver what we promise. We act safely and ethically, and we care for the environment and the communities in which we work.
We are clear in our approach. We are disciplined and thorough in how we work and deliver for our clients and customers.
We enjoy what we do and work closely with clients and stakeholders to reach innovative solutions.
The Group is focused on the successful delivery of its medium-term targets:
- Revenues of c.£4.0bn–£4.5bn
- Adjusted operating margin of c.3.5%
- Operating profit cash conversion c.90%
- Balance sheet: sustainable net cash position with capacity to invest
- Dividend: Sustainable dividend policy c.3 x earnings cover through the cycle
- Is focused on government, regulated or blue-chip client base
- Operates in business-to- business markets
- Contracts through long-term frameworks
“To be a responsible business, we must address both the impact of climate change and leave a lasting legacy in the communities we operate in.”
Building for a Sustainable World
Sustainability lives at the heart of our purpose and informs everything we do at Kier.
- Value accretive earnings-led business model
- Attractive market positions
- Strong order book underpinned by frameworks
- Management team with expertise and track record of delivery