In collaboration with pioneering technology firm Craley Group, Kier is proud to showcase a breakthrough in the water industry – the award-winning Fibre in Water Technology. This innovative solution addresses two key challenges water and telecom companies face and delivers a solution for each. With precise leak detection and the seamless delivery of fibre connections to properties, Fibre in Water aligns with our commitment to minimal disruption and sustainability.
Enhancing leak detection accuracy:
- Swift leak detection: Our technology's exceptional sensitivity enables the immediate identification of leaks, ensuring timely action to mitigate water loss and further damage.
- Economical approach: Pinpoint accuracy minimises maintenance costs as resources are focused on addressing identified issues.
- Sustainability: The significant reduction in water wastage aligns with our sustainability objectives and our approach to responsible water management.
Non-Intrusive fibre connection deployment:
- Minimal disruption: Residents experience no disruption to their front gardens or business to their frontages, which could impede trade.
- Accelerated deployment: Using existing water pipes expedites the fibre connection process, promptly delivering high-speed connectivity to properties.
- Enhanced aesthetics: The low-impact nature of our solution maintains the charm of local neighbourhoods.